Monday

?Teach Train Plan Tradition = Knowledge & Wisdom,? Ryron Gracie For The Movember Campaign

Lancaster LTD and Roots of Fight have teamed up to create a number of lifestyle branded apparel, paying homage to the icons that helped to shape pop culture and martial arts. In this video, Ryron Gracie talks about training under his grandfather in this promo for the Movember campaign. "My grandfather, Grandmaster Helio Gracie was one of my main teachers. All the principles of efficiency, of leverage of timing, of technique that my grandfather applied over the years effectively in his fighting career and in his life. He is now teaching me. We would go to academies and we would go train jiu-jitsu at different schools in Brazil. We would get there and he would immediately put me on my back and not allow me to just free spar and do whatever I wanted. Instead he would have me lay down and have whoever the best guy was in the room get on top of me and attack and attack, and at 18 years old this is a little frustrating. I want to get on top and I want to play my game and show him how good I am to get my black belt. Little did I realize that he had a plan for me. His plan was to get me comfortable in the worst case scenarios, because if you are comfortable in the worst case scenarios there are no worst case scenarios." Learn more about the Movember movement by visiting Movember.com.

Source: http://www.themmanews.com/teach-train-plan-tradition-knowledge-wisdom-ryron-gracie-for-the-movember-campaign/

Dan Cramer Alberto Crane Marcio Pe de Pano Cruz Luke Cummo