Tuesday

Benson Henderson: ?I?m not the best but guess what, I?ve got the UFC lightweight belt and I?m just getting started.?

Benson Henderson - USA Today

UFC lightweight champ Benson Henderson has stepped into the Octagon seven times and exited with his hand raised in each effort. However, ?Bendo? has yet to finish an opponent inside the infamous eight-sided cage and a handful of his decisions have been controversial in the sense some fans felt his foe deserved the nod. Henderson…

The post Benson Henderson: “I’m not the best but guess what, I’ve got the UFC lightweight belt and I’m just getting started.” appeared first on Fighters.com.

Source: http://www.fighters.com/04/23/benson-henderson-im-not-the-best-but-guess-what-ive-got-the-ufc-lightweight-belt-and-im-just-getting-started?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=benson-henderson-im-not-the-best-but-guess-what-ive-got-the-ufc-lightweight-belt-and-im-just-getting-started

David Heath Delson Heleno Dan Henderson Josh Hendricks