Thursday

Alan Belcher: ?I am going to drop my hands and let Bisping hit me with his best shot.?

Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports

UFC Middleweights Alan Belcher and Michael Bisping haven?t been mincing words coming into their UFC 159: Jones Vs Sonnen bout. The two have hurled insults, made crazy bets, and mocked each other constantly in the media, and they are only a few short weeks away from fight night. Belcher has a little more fuel to…

The post Alan Belcher: “I am going to drop my hands and let Bisping hit me with his best shot.” appeared first on Fighters.com.

Source: http://www.fighters.com/04/20/alan-belcher-i-am-going-to-drop-my-hands-and-let-bisping-hit-me-with-his-best-shot?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=alan-belcher-i-am-going-to-drop-my-hands-and-let-bisping-hit-me-with-his-best-shot

Dai Shuanghai  Mac Danzig  Karen Darabedyan Viacheslav Datsik