Monday

Anthony 'Showtime' Pettis becomes part owner of Roufusport

Anthony Pettis is now part owner of his home gym Roufusport. Alongside �head trainer Duke Roufus and general manager Scott Joffe, Pettis will now be a co-owner and operator Roufusport MMA Academy and�the (North American Fighting Championships (NAFC)�promotion. Pettis made the announcement in a press release Monday afternoon.�

Anthony Pettis:

?For me to become part owner of the gym that started my career in the UFC means the world to me. I get to give other fighters the opportunity that Duke?s gym gave me. I?m sure there will be a lot of new responsibilities, but I?ve been running gyms since the age of 16, so it will be nothing new. I?m looking forward to new challenges, including the television show.�I would like to thank Duke Roufus and Scott Joffe for the opportunity, and my family and friends for supporting me while I achieve my goals.?

Pettis (15-2) is expected to fight Donald Cerrone in January at UFC On FOX 6. Pettis has spent most of the year healing from injuries. He last fought at UFC 144 where he knocked out Joe Lauzon in the first frame of their lightweight tilt.

 

 

Photo Credit: UFC

Source: http://www.fighters.com/11/05/anthony-showtime-pettis-becomes-part-owner-of-roufusport

Terrance Aflague Yoshihiro Akiyama  Gilbert Aldana  Jose Aldo