Saturday

UFC's Bobby Green calls Donald Cerrone racist, sexist, bully

UFC lightweight Bobby Green was set to face Donald Cerrone before the UFC signed Eddie Alvarez and decided to replace the Bellator champ for Green. Turns out, Green would have especially liked to have gotten his hands on "Cowboy" Cerrone.

According to allegations Green made during an interview Monday with MMA Fighting, Cerrone made racist comments about Green, a well as groped and bullied UFC fans at a UFC Expo. "[Cerrone] just said some racist stuff," Green began.

"He said stuff like, random racist stuff like ?we gotta check him, we gotta check him, you know how black people like to steal.' I'm like ?what the,' and I'm getting hot in front of thousands of people, all these people are here for the signing and they're going 'ohhhh' and 'ooooh' and 'ahhh.'

"His boy [Isaac] Vallie-Flagg [said] ?he had a little bit to drink,' he's like ?let it go,' I'm like ?man, I'm not tripping' and I'm laughing it off like 'hahaha. It's cool.' But inside, the real dude inside of me, we don't let that kind of [expletive] go, you know? I want to get his ass. But at the same time I'm like 'play it cool, don't make waves.'"

The UFC newcomer decided to lay low despite Cerrone's alleged comments in order to not escalate the situation. Later, during an autograph-signing session, Green says he saw Cerrone grope female fans and bully their partners.

"He was groping every woman in his line to do his signing," Green claimed.

"He's groping these women. They've got husbands, they've got fiancees, they've got boyfriends, I'm like, that's messed up man, just because this guy's a nerd and he can't do anything to you, you're going to do this to him. Girlfriend's cute, Donald Cerrone, picks her up, grabs her ass, starts grabbing on there and stuff and he's like 'I'm Donald Cerrone.' I'm like, 'you're going to piss somebody off, you get the wrong person they're going to get pissed.' He's like, 'what are they going to do to me, I'll knock them out.' I'm like what the? This guy's full of himself."

Green is no longer a UFC rookie, having won four straight bouts in the Octagon and eight straight, overall. So, he feels free to say what he thinks of the Greg Jackson/Mike Winkeljohn fighter, based on his alleged behavior at the UFC Expo.

"I liked the guy, I was a fan of him at the time. So I'm actually excited to meet the guy. I'm cool with him, I shake his hand, you know, and he's just been rude as hell," Green concluded.

"He is just the most obnoxious asshole I've ever met."

Follow Elias on Twitter @EliasCepeda & @YahooCagewriter

Related Video:

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/ufc-s-bobby-green-calls-donald-cerrone-racist--sexist--bully-203459295.html

Rodrigo Gracie Roger Gracie Rolles Gracie Royce Gracie