Wednesday

Gabriel Gonzaga: ?I believe that I belong in the top ten and I want to be there.?

Gabriel Gonzaga - MMAWEEKLY

UFC heavyweight Gabriel Gonzaga fought his way into a title-shot a little over five years ago but came up short in his effort against then-champion Randy Couture. Unfortunately, Gonzaga was never able to capture the same momentum catapulting him into contention and was cut by the organization after an October 2010 loss to Brendan Schaub.…

The post Gabriel Gonzaga: ?I believe that I belong in the top ten and I want to be there.? appeared first on Fighters.com.

Source: http://www.fighters.com/04/11/gabriel-gonzaga-i-believe-that-i-belong-in-the-top-ten-and-i-want-to-be-there?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=gabriel-gonzaga-i-believe-that-i-belong-in-the-top-ten-and-i-want-to-be-there

Kyle Bradley  Jai Bradney  Ebenezer Fontes Braga Chris Brennan