Saturday

Ronda Rousey: ?On the ground there?s no hope for (Sarah Kaufman).?

It?s no secret Strikeforce bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey is a monster on the mat. An Olympic medalist in judo, the unbeaten Rousey has finished all of her opponents in the opening round by way of Armbar. And, when it comes to her upcoming title-defense against Sarah Kaufman this Saturday night, Rousey appears confident in her ability to do the same to the 15-1 Canadian.

?I refuse to lose this fight. I have somebody in front of me that?s trying to take something from me and I?m very possessive when it comes to my accessories these days,? said Rousey in the latest All-Access feature from Showtime.

All-Access Episode One

?Once she?s on the ground she?s in my world. On the ground there?s no hope for her,? the 25-year old added. ?The first time I get my hands on her she?s going down. The first time she hits that canvas she?s getting tapped out.?

Rousey-Kaufman will face off in the main event this weekend on Showtime. The main card fires up at 10:05 PM EST with other bouts including Miesha Tate-Julie Kedzie and Derek Brunson-Ronaldo Souza.

Watch the full episode of All-Access below including Rousey?s reaction to her ESPN the Magazine spread and her training with Nick Diaz:

PHOTO CREDIT – STRIKEFORCE

Source: http://www.fighters.com/08/16/ronda-rousey-%e2%80%9con-the-ground-there%e2%80%99s-no-hope-for-sarah-kaufman-%e2%80%9d

Ricardo Arona  Noboru Asahi Marcus Aurelio  Mikhail Avetisyan